Attend the Metropolitan Opera Guild “Mastersingers” event on March 22, 2012 at New York City’s Kaye Playhouse at a special friends price! Just follow this link and enter promo code “THSong” to receive a special discount on tickets. The event will feature Thomas Hampson in conversation with Paul Gruber, the Guild’s Executive Director of Program Development, as well as video excerpts of many of the baritone’s most celebrated performances, a video biography created for the occasion, and a live performance. For more info, click here.
- Thomas Hampson Enters Gramophone’s “Hall of Fame”
- Thomas Hampson Gives Second World Premiere of his 2012-13 Season with New Chamber Work by Mark Adamo
- Thomas Hampson Sings and Records Verdi’s Simon Boccanegra in Vienna
- Thomas Hampson Sings Mahler Songs in Amsterdam at Royal Concertgebouw’s 125 Anniversary Gala Concert
- Thomas Hampson Returns to Heidelberg Lied Academy April 2 – 7
- Thomas Hampson Sings Iago in Company Role Debut at Metropolitan Opera March 11 – 30
- Thomas Hampson Brings “Song of America” Program to Akron, Ohio on March 3
- Thomas Hampson Premieres New Song Cycle by Michael Hersch in San Francisco February 26
- > News by Category
Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.